Hot Dot Designs School of Fashion Jewellery
Is a leading independent education facility, for students wishing to learn the
Art of Fashion Jewellery making and Designing.
A Sydney Jewellery School with a difference!
HDD School of fashion Jewellery operates from private studios in the Sydney suburb of Chester Hill with professional artist and designer Carolyne Brennan who is an established Australian Artist and Designer with over 25 years experience View Carolyne's Bio here
View students works past and present
click on image
Hot Dot Designs School of Fashion Jewellery has been a launching pad for many success stories with women that have gone on to exciting business adventures.
HDD classes and workshops cater for the beginner through to the accomplished artist that wishes to add new and exciting skills to their repertoire
Students will be working in a beautifully designed air-conditioned modern Jewellery workshop/studio with every attention to detail for your comfort and needs
Students have access to the following
- Professional Studio Lighting & seating
- Air conditioned Studio
- Clean Studios and work area's
- Extensive range of quality stock & findings
- All tools are provided for students use in Jewellery making/Glasswork/Ceramics
- State of the art equipment
- Library for student research projects
- Kitchen area and two areas for your breaks
- A beautiful serene garden area for students to enjoy a library book, have a lunch break or just relax and take in the Zen ambiance. This is a wonderful environment for your creativity, with a peaceful Feng Shui garden to experience your creative breaks
To view the Workshops,Studio's & Garden Area'
click on the image
Special Services provided
- kiln firing service .... Glass
- kiln firing service .... Ceramics
- studio day space hire......glass
- studio day space hire......ceramics
- studio day space hire......jewellery
- business strategies
For further Information, please see contact details below
- The studios are open for all scheduled classes 1/2 an hour prior to classes
or by appointment or booking (click here for class times