Silk Stringing & Knotting full-day workshop
Ladies this is a beginner's to an advanced level workshop.
it is a great workshop to do with a friend
- if you have missed a studio Silk knotting class, then check out the online
class..it is fabulous & you can do this in the comfort of your own home in your time!
All tastes in jewellery catered for in this workshop along with colour choices
It is easy when you know how!
Maximum number of students in class 8
WHAT'S INCLUDED in your workshop
- All materials, beads & silks...everything you will need to finish these 3 fabulous pieces of silk knotted jewellery
- Use of all tools
- print out PDF Students note sheets to take home
TECHNIQUES COVERED in Workshop
- Students will make 3 finished pieces in this workshop
- From a fashionable statement resin along funky necklace along with an asymmetrical crystal necklace then to the delicate freshwater pearl bracelet,
- all designed to give to the best learning outcomes for material placement.
- there are 3 different finishing techniques. which will allow you to make decisions when you are making and designing your next pieces!
- Students will learn the ratio of the size of the silk to use to the size of the bead
- All 3 pieces of Jewellery will have different size silks, once again so decisions can be made what silk sizes to use for the products.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Lunch - Notebook...no tools are necessary for you to bring
IMPORTANT!!! please wear covered in shoes
WHAT YOU WILL MAKE IN THESE WORKSHOPS
- you will make 3 finished pieces of Jewellery!
- 1 longer style necklace
- 1 shorter style
- 1 freshwater pearl bracelet
every one of these styles has a different finishing technique.
great learning outcomes!
Hot Dot Designs School of Fashion Jewellery
awards students Certificates on Completion of all workshops