| Hot Dot Designs School of Fashion Jewellery Educational Classes and workshops
A Sydney Jewellery School with a difference!
HDD is a leading independent education facility, for students wishing to learn
The Art of Fashion Jewellery Making and Designing
operates from private studios in the Sydney suburb of Chester Hill.
With established Professional Australian Artist and Designer Carolyne Brennan
Over 25 years experience in the Fashion Jewellery Industry
Clay Sculpt Workshop Level 3
- Another great workshop
- Affordable/reliable/non-toxic/easy to work/air set No firing! No baking!
- it will change the way you work, allowing you to achieve proffessional results you never thought were possible
- The studio is stocked with everything you need!
Clay Sculpt Level 3
1 day Workshop
This is a one day workshop.
Clay Sculpt has its own personality …it is not polymer clay and does not require baking in an oven.
I call this the WOW product, and I use it all the time.
In this workshop students will be concentrating on setting cabs into a frame and building up the surface
4 pendants will be made in this workshop...more if time permits
TECHNIQUES COVERED in Workshop
* frame setting your cabs
*coiling and adapting coils over to your work
*adding creative additions to give a sense of depth & movement to the work
*how to build up your surface using colouring tecniques
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
*Clay Sculpt..please limit your colours to 5 only as well as hardener
* you may like to bring your own cabs
* the usual things you need for working with sculpt ( container/soaped up cloth/clean t-towel etc)
WHAT'S INCLUDED in your workshop
*Use of all Tools
*comprehensive nots with images
* some cabs will be available for you to use but please feel free to bring your own
||Clay Sculpt Level 3
||21st May 2017
|| 10am to 4.30pm
|| Hot Dot Designs School of Fashion Jewellery - Chester Hill
|| Carolyne Brennan
Skill level Intermediate - students must have completed Clay Sculpt Level 1
click here for details on Clay Sculpt Level 1
- Tuition - Use of all tools- Some Materials will be supplied
- Students need to bring their own Clay Sculpt along to the workshop
- Click add to basket at the top right hand side of the page, fill in your details
- We will email you back an enrolment formwith adjustments, payment options & any discounts should they apply
- please note a deposit is required at the time of booking see Terms & Conditions
- Wine & Cheese will be served after this workshopfor those that would like to relax before heading home
PAST CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
|Clay Sculpt Level 3
||10am to 4.30pm
||Skill level Intermediate
© Copyright HotDotDesigns 2014
All images and intellectual property is owned by Hot Dot Designs by Carolyne Brennan