Hot Dot Designs TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Hot Dot Designs School of Fashion Jewellery take no responsibility for loss or damage and reserves the right to refuse any items which we feel may cause problems.
2. It is your responsibility to provide all required information regarding the clay brand and it’s firing schedule. Failing to do so may result in your items being fired incorrectly.
3. Kilns will only be fired when there is enough work to fill them or student may hire the whole kiln (full rate applies).
4. Full payment is required when dropping off your work for firing.
5. When firing glazed items, All work must be cleaned back properly at the base or a setter will be required.
6. Your work must be clearly, labelled with your name and contact number
7. All work must be picked up after firing at a confirmed date.
8. In the event that your pieces cause any damage to Hot Dot Designs kiln and / or kiln shelves & props…… you will be liable for any replacement costs. In order to prevent damage, ensure that the firing range correct for your clay if unsure ask Carolyne
9. Please make sure you do not have any foreign matter or experimental material in your clay
© Copyright HotDotDesigns 2014