Ladies this is a beginner's workshop it is a great workshop to do with a friend
- Students will make 3 finished pieces in this workshop from a fashionable statement resin along necklace along with a asymmetrical crystal necklace then to the delicate fresh water pearl bracelet all designed by Carolyne to give to the best learning outcome for material placement.
- Three different finishes will be experienced in this workshop, all of these finishes will help you achieve professional results with your future designs in jewellery making
- You will learn the ratio of the size of the silk to use to the size of the bead and how to pop your jewellery with spacer framing placement
- This is a great skill based workshop yes it is a skill and requires practise.
- There is an art to knotting!!
- When this technique is mastered, a new world will be opened up to you everything in sight will be knotted, your work will look classy and professional
All tastes in jewellery catered for in this workshop along with colour choices
It is easy when you know how!
- *** if you cannot do the full day workshop, all three projects will be on the same day so enrol in the one that is of interest to you