Ceramic Bead & Pendant Decorating Workshop 1 day
in the studio @hotdotdesigns Sunday 5th June 2022
Day: Sunday 5th June
Where: Hot Dot Designs Studio in Killarney Vale on the Central Coast (all details will be emailed to you on enrolment)
This is a one day workshop full of fabulous colour!!!
I limit these workshops to a maximum of 4 students, that way everyone gets my full attention.
The days of teaching large numbers in workshops are over, I find with smaller numbers I can be available for each student and help & assist with a more hands-on approach.
So that’s a win-win for both the student & me.
- Students will have a selection of beads & Pendants to choose from.
- pieces will be decorated with a glaze on glaze process
- All Tastes & colour pallets will be catered for, from the bright colours to the subdued soft colour.
- So many great colours to work with..there will be glaze colour tests and samples to help you with choices
- I will have some of my finished beads in the studio that you can use for inspiration
- I am going to show you the way I work with & apply colour.
- All of your work will be set up as you go & loaded into the kiln, so that way you get to experience the whole process
- When the work is fired (usually a week to a fortnight, depending on the amount of work in the kiln) I will post it out to you, or you can pick it up from the studio.
- You will be in a wonderfully creative environment, with gas lift chairs for your comfort & good lighting.
- All good quality materials will be supplied for your use.
- There is a fabulous outside area with heating for you to have your lunch and coffee/tea breaks
- Coffe/Tea & biscuits are available all day should you want a break.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- A material Apron (not plastic)
- A note or small sketchbook so you can document your work & colour selections, should you want to repeat them.
- Your lunch & bottled water ( I have ironised water for you to fill your water bottle)
- You can check out testimonials on this page
- My Bio