Turn Your Jewellery Hobby Into A Thriving Business In 7 Steps
If you are stuck in the overwhelm, confusion and don’t know how or where to start & want a step by step process to support you through creating your first leap to finding your Uniqueness – Style & customers – this is the course for you.
Or maybe you have a business now & you have started selling and advertising & it’s just not working.
This course is not only for Jewellery, the same learning outcomes can be applied to most creative works
Talk to me, and let’s see if I can help you get it all on track
You are going to benefit from my 30 years plus as an Artist & Designer @hotdotdesigns, and what I have learnt along the way in my business. You will work with me personally on pricing, audience, sales, and setting up your business!
Spend the time learning with me and you will get freedom, flexibility, & a set of skills that you never knew were possible.
Go from NOT having business skills to selling and running your creative business.
This is an 8-week course, and will be via zoom on a Monday at 1 pm weekly starting Monday 6th June 2022…the sessions with me will be for an hour ( they may go over of course) followed by a Q&A on Wednesday.
You will be able to go back to all Zoom recordings and complete the modules in your own time, so don’t panic if you can’t make the starting date
- There will be homework, but no pressure! you will be helped at every step of the way
- there will be printouts for all sessions, so you can keep and start off your own reference book ( if you do not have access to a printer I will email them to you
- You will have lifetime access to this course
- You will have access to a private Facebook page with all information and uploaded zoom sessions, which you can go back to at any time.
I will be in there to answer all questions INSPIRE and assist you if you have any uncertainty about anything.
- Your Business Name & personal style
- Building confidence
- What is your – style & how to tweak it.
- How to present your work – clean up images – size them for different social media platforms
- How to design Business cards
- Your logo – branding – & why it’s important that it represents your work
- Facebook lives
- We look at Social media platforms Instagram, Facebook
- Where to sell, what’s right for you
- How to approach selling groups on Facebook
- How to Set up selling your work for private sales
- How to store your work for easy presentation
- How to set up selling posts in groups ( post/packaging etc)
- Where and how to find your tribe
- How to attract your perfect client
- How to set up fabulous content images
- A positive mindset to make it HAPPEN
- and so much more
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING: Your enthusiasm & an open mind