Course Start Date & Time:
Chain-maille Beaded Drop Bracelet
Maximum number of students in class 8
This is a workshop for intermediate-advanced skill levels.
This is a wonderful workshop..the end result is a stunning classic chain-maille bracelet
WHAT’S INCLUDED in your workshop
- Use of all studio tools, (please feel free to bring your own tools)
- print out PDF”s
- students will be given a fabulous worksheet for working out their colour combinations. this is come in handy for futureso come and learn some lovely skills with this great workshop.
TECHNIQUES COVERED in Workshop
- Chain Maille techniques
- Bead additions (to embellish the bracelet)
- Discussions will take place on how to turn this bracelet pattern into a necklace.
there is a nice rhythm to chain maille, with a bit of practice it will become a nice addiction, which will allow you alternatives other than stringing…with a professional look style and finish!
- students will have colour choices
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Lunch – Notebook – Apron
- Your enthusiasm to learn a fabulous new skill!
IMPORTANT!!! please wear covered in shoes
WHAT YOU WILL MAKE IN THIS WORKSHOP
- stunning Chain-maille beaded bracelet
On completion of this workshop
- On completion of this workshop, you will have a better understanding of Chain-Maille practice this technique and the sky’s the limit! you will be addicted to chain maille!
- The studio is stocked with everything you need!
- QUALITY over QUANTITY is my mantra!
Hot Dot Designs School of Fashion Jewellery
awards students Certificates on Completion of all workshops