Course Start Date & Time:
2020 Sunday 18th OCTOBER @ 09:00 AM-4:30pm
Clay Sculpt Workshop Level 1 NEW!!!
OMG, this is another amazing workshop!
This is not only about BLING!! you can do anything with this product!
Maximum number of students in class 8
- This is a great workshop, very easy, little effort for a professional result.
I have nicknamed this the wonder product!
- It ticks all the boxes Affordable/Reliable/non-toxic/easy to work/air set No firing! No baking! and more importantly it works!
- It has a wow factor, and it will change the way you work, allowing you to achieve results you never thought were possible
- It’s easy to work just mix & away you go perfectly for all mediums
Adheres to glass-metal-plastic-wood.
WHAT’S INCLUDED in your workshop
- All Clay Sculpt materials
- All Jewellery Findings
- Use of tools
- Choice of colours & crystals to work with, all colours can be mixed!
- Students will have printed PDF information sheets and colour mixing charts
TECHNIQUES COVERED in Workshop
- you are going to learn all of my tips and techniques of how I work with this product.
I love it!
- The guesswork will be taken out of how to mix and not waste products..now that important!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Lunch – Notebook – Apron
- Your enthusiasm to learn a fabulous new skill!
- there are a few things that I like students to bring, this is so it gets you into the rhythm of how to work, and the steps you need to take in setting up your work area before you start working with clay sculpt!!
IMPORTANT!!! please wear covered in shoes
WHAT YOU WILL MAKE IN THESE WORKSHOPS
- Students will make 11 finished pieces in this workshop
- bling earrings
- framed earrings
- layered framed pieces
- Rings x 2 (with crystal & layered frame additions)
- Brooch ( making a brooch will allow you to experience a bit of layering and problem-solving, great techniques for other jewellery focal pieces)
- I have designed the projects around every possible learning outcome that you can think of, that you ml encounter when you make your own designs.
All of this will help you to problem solve when using this amazing product.
- Students will be able to purchase products and findings after the workshop at a special student rate.
- The studio is stocked with everything you need!
On completion of this workshop
- On completion of this workshop, you will be able to make just about anything, limited only by your imagination!Easy to work just mix & away you go perfectly for all mediums
Adheres to glass-metal-plastic-wood.The studio is stocked with everything you need!
- QUALITY over QUANTITY is my mantra!
- Featuring students work, a great example of work that can be achieved using & designing with clay sculpt
- a sample of my work and what you can do with this amazing product
I use clay sculpt base for all my work
This is one of my dichroic glass pendants it is fixed to the metal base with clay sculpt.
check out the dichroic 3-day glass fusing workshop
Hot Dot Designs School of Fashion Jewellery awards students Certificates on Completion of all workshops
Wine & Cheese will be served after this workshop for those that would like to relax before heading home