Welcome to Hot Dot Designs
I am so excited to be sharing the NEW website with you
I am updating things as fast as I can,
my fingers are going flat out on the keyboard!
OMG where to start
I am an overnight success after 30 YEARS!!!!
I see the human form as a blank canvas -
We are all potential works of art in progress - to dress and embellish!
I like to think of my work in Ceramics/Jewellery & Glass as
BOLD - UNIQUE - SASSY - ORIGINAL - INNOVATIVE
My work often features on catwalks, as well as adorn private clients.
- Hot Dot Designs by Carolyne Brennan founded 1986
My work is represented in private collections Worldwide.
I launched a designer jewellery range of handmade ceramic beads and pendants for Mulgara Gallery at Uluru in 1999, along with an exhibition incorporating my Ceramic work, while participating in the Artist in Residency programs.
Want to know what and where I started on my journey check out my Bio
- Hot Dot Designs School of Fashion Jewellery established 2003
I teach Jewellery - Ceramics - Wirework - Silk Knotting - ChainMaille - Glass Fusing - design principals - Colour coordinating & so much more!!
In a stimulating learning environment, where women feel safe to express themselves.
Students are encouraged to experiment with colour and design, and realize the power of a fabulous standout piece of jewellery - a one-off piece they can wear with pride, and proclaim, "I made it!"
Things I am passionate about!
- empowering women to find their individual jewellery style and own it.
- Sharing my years of knowledge with the world
- Encouraging women to express themselves
- creating a safe environment
- nurturing the creative self in all areas of ART & BEAUTY
- opening eyes to the wonderful world of colours that surround us every day
HDD classes & workshops have been a launch pad for many success stories.
What I am Working on!
I am currently focused on developing online jewellery making classes & courses via
a series of videos within a range of categories.
the first online course is up and running now!! check it out Standout Classic Silk Knotted Jewellery
I am keen to share years of expertise with the world!